A competitively awarded contract undertaken for the local NHS Trust. The scheme, which is one of a long line of health work undertaken for the Trust, included the liaison and programming of many specialist trades as well as the commissioning of the complex services in a main ward to an operational hospital as part of a scheme of Ward upgrades.
Works involved in the project included a full strip out of the Ward, reconfiguration of accommodation, full upgraded mechanical and electrical services including bed head services and the installation of an upgraded ward monitoring system, fire detection, first and second fix joinery, new sanitary accommodation, WC, shower and bathroom reconfiguration, new flooring, suspended ceilings and decoration.
Additional works also undertaken on behalf of the Trust under competitive quotation include:
- Audiology and Social Service accommodation reconfiguration – including adaptation and extension of existing hospital departments.
- Sterile Service Department reprovision – A full refurbishment of the SSD including two separate level negative pressure enclosures.
- Porters accommodation reconfiguration including the reprovision of washroom facilities
- Anti-ligature work
- Quarterly Maintenance works
- A&E consulting suite access upgrades
- Bathroom upgrades to numerous Wards – involving works undertaken on operational wards, behind hoardings.
- Corridor suspended ceiling upgrades