We have completed a number of projects for Farmers Boy at their Bradford facility. All of the projects involved working within a live production facility and all included the requirement for Hygenic segregation. R N Wooler & Co Ltd were responsible for coordinating all sub trades including electrical, mechanical, refrigeration and specialist / direct contractors.
The projects include the following:-
- The installation of a new refrigeration chiller room to the bacon and sausage departments.
- Sausage department, floor improvements and line changes.
- Cheese department, removal of insulated Hygenic panel walls, Concrete kerbs, concrete slab and installation of new concrete slab.
- Cooked meats department, alterations to the existing ceiling.
- Installation of Meatball Blast Chiller and modification.
- Construction of new bacon washroom